HOME > BGL > HISTORIC FACTS

Historic facts

The BGL Bertoloto & Grotta Ltda. is a 100% Brazilian company and leader in fasteners for industrial bearings, sleeves for bearings, lock and precision nuts, lockwashers as well as hydraulic nuts, hook spanners, extension tube and hydraulic pumps, nationwide.
Pioneer in the production of these parts, the BGL meets all the Brazilian market requirements with products of first line and is going beyond the frontiers, with growing exports to the USA and countries in South America, also performing exports to over 20 countries.
Due to its high standard of quality and precision, the BGL is diversifying its products, developing a product line for tractors and farm implements as well as a new line of parts for trucks and trailers.

Over 60 years of tradition

The BGL was created on 14 August 1957, developed and installed in the city of Limeira, in the state of São Paulo, with strategic location, within an area of 13.000 m².



BGL - Bertoloto & Grotta Ltda. | Sleeves for Bearings.
Av. Major José Levy Sobrinho, 1296 | Boa Vista
CEP 13486.190 | Limeira-SP | Brasil
+55 (19) 3451.8210 | +55 (19) 99392.2793 | info@bgl.com.br

All Rights Reserved
Sphera development